If you are a little chilly or straight chilled-to-the-bone, this cocktail will warm you up in a jiffy!
- Grab your favorite mug
- Pour 1-1/2 ounces of Jameson into the mug (more or less to your liking, but this is the special warming ingredient, so keep that in mind when pouring)
- Open up one of Mrs. Lipton’s classic tea bags and put that in the mug with Mr. Jameson – you know, so they won’t be lonely
- Fill the mug with hot water
- While the tea is brewing, add a few squeezes of lemon and as much honey as you like
- Remove the tea bag after 3-5 minutes.
- Don’t get too hasty – make sure to stir enough to at least melt/distribute the honey